Regular listeners know that I attempt to record a Christian apologetic-related topic in every once in awhile. Today I compare and contrast the three major monotheistic world religions - Islam, Christianity and Judaism. They have a lot in common, which may be eye-opening to many. However, it is their divergences that really matter.
The bottom line is if one of them is true, the other two cannot be. It's great food for thought. I hope this episode prompts you to dig a little deeper in your faith or lack thereof.
Acts17Apologetics - YouTube
Truth Quest Episodes:
- Episode #5 - The Truth About the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Episode #10 - The Truth About God and Evil
- Episode #15 - The Truth About Prayer
- Episode #22 - The Truth About Jesus Christ
- Episode #26 - The Truth About the Judeo-Christian Tradition
- Episode #30 - The Truth About the New Testament - Is it historically reliable?
- Episode #35 - The Truth About the Existence of God
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page